Xtreme Acoustics SINGLE CHANNEL XAWLGK1 WIRELESS MICROPHONE
SINGLE CHANNEL- PROFESSIONAL 2.4G WIRELESS LAVALIER MICROPHONE
Presenting the latest range of wireless microphones, the XAWLGK1 Single Channel 2.4G frequency band transmission Microphone that promise to revolutionize the way you record your audio, suitable for cameras, SLRs, mobile phones and other equipments.
- Small and ultralight weight
- 2.4G frequency band transmission microphone
- Built-in- high- sensitivity condenser microphone
- Headphone ports on the mic and the receiver for the real time monitoring
- Intelligent 3 level noise cancellation
- High fidelity clear and natural recording
- Dedicated karaoke mode with pre-set reverb effect
- Bluetooth accompaniment music playback
- External microphone provision on the transmitter
- Sturdy back clip for smartphone and camera pairing
- 2hrs of charging time, last for 4hrs on full usage with around 50ft of audio capture distance
- Type C cable in the box for Type C phone compatibility
Designed for live broadcast, Vlog, interview, karaoke, tiktog, youtube videos and many more. The transmitter can be directly clipped to the collar for use, or an external lavalier microphone can be connected through the microphone input interface.
Perfect wireless mic solution with wide compatibility
Wireless Microphone is fully compatible with Android Mobiles, iPhones, DSLR and Video Cameras. Please note: for apple devices, relevant OTG converter will have to be purchased separately, not provided in the box.
- Long press the power switch for 2secs to turn on or off the power in both transmitter and receiver
- The volume button on the transmitter can cycle 3 levels to adjust the volume. Tap the mic volume to increase or decrease.
- Plug in your headphones to monitor the mic’s radio effect in real time.
- Connect the 3.5mm output/ receiver cable to the mobile phone/ DSLR camera audio input jack. The other end to the output jack of the receiver and start the audio recording.
- Power indicator:- If the charge is low, the blue light will flash. In working state, the blue light is always on
- Connection indicator:- Blue light indicates that the device is successfully connected. If the blue light is flashing, it means the signal is searching.
- Give the background music for your karaoke sessions by connecting your mobile phone with the receiver through bluetooth. The name reflecting on your phone would be ‘G2’.
- The Karaoke mode button toggles pre-set reverb function.
- Listen to your music and your vocals simulaneously by plugin your headphones on to either transmiter or receiver.
- The charging is done using the USB to Type C charging cable. Both the transmitter and receiver can be charged at the same time.
- For Camera/ Mixers/ Amplifiers:- Use a TRS TO TRRS Cable. For mobile phones/Computers:- Use a TRRS TO TRRS Cable.
- Some Android versions are not suitable for their own camera app. In such cases, download the camera app separately.
- External microphone jack has a provision of connecting the mic with TRS connection (Xtreme Acoustics- Lavalier condenser microphone). Plug-in the external lavalier mic (LM-01) on to the mic jack of the transmitter , and shift the knob to the Camera mode (after put in the cell given in the Lavalier mic box). Once the recording is done, shift the knob to the ‘switch off’ mode.
Note- This wireless mic has a transmitter and a receiver with 3.5 mm/ Type C jack, meant for use with mobile devices and computers with 3.5mm connection. For Iphones, get an original OTG adapter only.
The transmitter has a dedicated Noise Cancellation Button that has 3 levels of digital background noise cancellation to choose from. Choose the perfect audio for all your content needs. The button can cycle the noise reduction effect of 3 gears, effectively filtering the nosie and wind noise caused by the external enviornment.
K song button
Switch singing mode. Karaoke mode button toggles pre-set reverb function.
Headphone ports are provided on both the transmitter and receiver for the real time monitoring.
External lavalier mic port
The external lavalier mic can be pluggedin to the port. If no external mic is inserted, the transmitter will use the internal omni directional microphone.