How to Setup V8 Combo Sound Card?
In a box we get a V8 Combo Sound Card, 2 white audio cables for mobile phone live and for giving background music, 1 white charging/ computer cable and a product instructions manual.
- V8 is a live streaming sound card that has 2 mic inputs- one for Dynamic and other is for Condenser microphone, 1 accompany input for giving the background music.
- The output port consists of 2 mobile live outputs- Live 1 and Live2, 1 earphone, 1 headset port and 1 computer connection port.
- Press on to the power button. Noise cancellation gets automatically enabled when the power is on. Plug in the condenser microphone (compatible with 3.5mm jack microphones) to V8 and start recording into the smartphones or laptop or PC.
Going LIVE on Mobile Phone
- If you want to go live on your mobile e.g., Instagram, connect a condenser microphone to the microphone port on V8. You can monitor your recordings by connecting to the headset/ earphone port. The mic volume can be controlled by rotating the mic knob present on the left side of the device.
- V8 has 3 channels of live broadcasting with 2 smartphones and 1 pc or laptop. Live 1 and Live 2 for you to go live on facebook, IG or Twitch from 2 same or different accounts on your mobile phone or laptop.
- Connect your mobile to V8 on any live port- live 1 or live 2 with any white audio cable. You can also connect your mobile with V8 through blue tooth by selecting V8_PLUS SoundCard onto your mobile phone settings (settings > enable bluetooth > select V8_PLUS SoundCard).
- If you want to add background music through your mobile, connect your mobile with V8 through the accompanying cable. The music volume can be controlled by rotating the ‘Music’ knob on the right side of the device.
- Once the setup is done, you are good to go live on your required platform. Make your content more interesting and engaging by instilling some fun elements to your recording by adding various sound functions.
Going LIVE on Laptop
- If you want to go live on your laptop, connect a condenser microphone (like Xtreme Acoustics- Zabel or CO1 BK/ CO1 SL microphones) to the microphone port on V8. You can monitor your recordings by connecting to the headset/ earphone port.
- Connect the sound card to your laptop through the black USB cable* provided or through blue tooth by selecting V8_PLUS SoundCard on your laptop available network.
- Once your setup is done, you can instil some fun elements to your recording by adding various sound functions. The entire console audio can be controlled by rotating the monitor knob on the right side of the device.
V8 Sound Card intuitive interface integrated with 16 different sound effects like cheer, awkward, kiss, gun etc. and 8 electric effects that will jazz up your performance. With voice change effects, treble, bass and reverb, your podcasting journey becomes a cake walk. Even if you are a musician, a podcaster, story teller or a vlogger- you can go on to your content journey in minutes without thinking about any post production editing.
*The same USB cable can be used for charging V8.