Xtreme Acoustics XAMXB4 Live- 4 Channel Mixer
New B4 live- 4 Channel mixer is a revolutionary audio mixer for live streaming and performances. The mixer engaged with input gain, high and low sound adjustment. The mixer is small and light weight, can be directly connected to the PC’s USB to power supply directly. Can be operated by USB connection to a computer, eliminates the hassle of using an external adapter, you can use mobile power, USB or AC/DC adapter to power supply too.
XAMXB4 Live 4 Channel Mixer- a cut above the rest!
Loaded with tons of features like:-
- +48 V Phantom power on Channel 1
- Two 1/4’’ (L/R) main outputs, Two XLR/ TRS or 1/4’’ combo MIC/ LINE input jacks, 2 TRS and 2 RCA stereo input jacks.
- Engaged with input gain, 2-band EQ (HIGH/LOW) and volume adjustment, delay and repeat control knobs.
- 3.5mm microphone interface
- Live broadcast function on smartphones through 3.5 mm live out
- Bluetooth function/MP3 player/ PEN DRIVE for background music
- High definition 3.5mm headphone output port
- PC/ laptop audio recording
You can also do the audio recording on to your PC/ laptop by selecting ‘MIX USB’ and the same can also be monitored from your mixer by pressing on-to the ST/USB button. The volume setting of the output can be adjusted by the knobs present on the Channel 3/4.
Everything that you can do LIVE! Ideal for Karaoke !
It serves many purposes like home music production, live streaming, karaoke through Starmaker/ Smule app
HOW TO GIVE BACKGROUND MUSIC?
- Click on the MODE/BT so that bLUE is reflecting on to the display.
- To give background music, you can connect your phone to the mixer by enabling the bluetooth on your phone. Select ‘MIX MP3-BT’ and press the ST/USB button present on the 3/4 Channel of the mixer.
- The song setting can be done by forward/ rewind button or can even be paused.
- You can control the volume settings by rotating the knobs on Channel 3/4.
- You can also give BGM through the USB/ Pen drive port as given on the front portion of the mixer.
XLR to 3.5mm jack
3.5mm 5V microphone interface
Connect your mobile phone to mixer through bluetooth to give back ground music or through USB drive.
Go live from your mobile
The signal can be transmitted between the mixer and the mobile phone, and live broadcast in real time.