We’ve heard everyone say that less is more and that a minimalist approach to aesthetic matters is more effective. Introducing the finest lavalier microphone by Xtreme Acoustics- a perfect pick for vlogging, online tuitions, journalists, interviews and other creators who need to mic themselves up quickly by easy clip-on. Its small size, strong built-in structure and hands-free feature make it easier for everyone to capture high-quality audio. Capture clear audio while recording on your phone, camera, laptop to tab with no extra connectors required.
- Polar pattern – The lavalier microphone features an omnidirectional polar pattern which allows to captures 360 clearer sound from around the microphone without any distortion in comparison to your built-in mic.
- Tie clip / Foam windscreen – a mini metal clip is provided to holds the mic in place when clipped on to tie/pocket/collar. The foam windscreen ensures that the wind noise is not captured while recording outdoors.
- Connection – With it’s C – type connection, once can easily connect to c-type port smartphone with no extra adaptor required.
- Note – You might need to download a “open camera” app if in-built recorder app is not there, or the phone is unable to detect the mic. You cannot directly connect to go pro for recording, for go pro you get a separate adaptor to which the mic is to be connected.
- Wide usage – Ensuring to its ease of connectivity with c-type phones, the lapel mic can be used for a wide range of function and activities like vlogging, podcast, interviews, talk shows, work from home live streaming, clubhouse, outdoor recording and many more.
- Cable length – The cable that you get is of 6mtr in length which ensures there is ample room for one move and walk around wile recording, this is especially useful for talk interviews, vlogging and outdoor recording.
- In the package – 1x Lavalier microphone(6 mtr In cable length) 1x mini metal tie clip 2x foam windscreen. Any product related query write to firstname.lastname@example.org.