How to Pair XAWL303 Wireless microphone | Tips
- Transmission Rate for UHF transmitter and receiver: 500-690Mhz with 10dBm transmission power that ensures low level of latency and increases audio quality and clarity
- Work Time: XAWL303 wireless transmitter and receiver have a work time of 4-5 hours. Power capacity 3.7V/400mAh. Charging time for the mic and receiver is 2 hours each. USB type-C computer cable provided in-box
- Wireless transmitter has provision to plug in additional lavalier microphone (provided in-box) for clear and crisp sound recording. Move around freely and adjust wire length of mic as per requirement
- Monitor Port for Audio monitoring, Playback Port for real-time music output, Volume indicator for volume level, power indicator for power status indication and sturdy back clip provided for microphone and receiver for smartphone and camera pairing.
- Wide Compatibility: Wireless UHF transmitter and receiver is fully compatible with Android Mobiles, iPhone, DSLR and Video Cameras. Lavalier mic is fully compatible with Android smartphones and Cameras, separate mode for each. Please note: for type-C and Apple devices, relevant OTG converter will have to be purchased separately, not provided in-box. No Bluetooth required.
- What’s in the box: transmitter and receiver, 3.5mm Mobile TRRS Cable, 3.5mm Camera TRS Cable, USB Type-C Computer Cable and Premium Hardcase, Lavalier microphone, wind foam, tie clip and 1/4 inch pin.